Dream Away

Hi :)
Hope you are good! I made a card with Sizzix Dream Away beautiful die!
I love that die, especially feathers, and I used them also as a part of flowers arrangement 
on few cards :)
it's a perfect moment also to say few words about Sizzix Big Shot.
From time to time people ask me what die cutting machine I use and if I'm happy with it :)


Now few words about Sizzix machine. My current machine is Big Shot Plus.
Before I had Big Shot in black, small one :)
I have also tried few very popular machines but I am very happy with my machine
and would not swap it for any other. I die cut a lot! This is a very heavy, sturdy machine and I never have a problem with cutting anything! It works with all dies I have :)
Thak you!
HUGS XX

3 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!